We have a tremendous opportunity for the right person to work for a forward-thinking, industry-leading business. Can you offer a ‘can do’ attitude? In a fast-paced environment that is challenging and rewarding!
We currently have an opportunity for a Hire Controller to join our busy Leeds UK headquarters. You will be the first line of contact for customers, dealing with enquiries from Tier one and two contractors across the UK, customer service skills and an excellent phone manner is essential.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will provide support in all areas of hire and sales, working with the external sales teams and engineering to deliver sizable and detailed hire contracts, attention to detail in every aspect is key.
Experience & skills required
- Knowledge of hire / shoring industry desirable.
- Commercial acumen and an ability to think on your feet.
- Planning of vehicle movements and transport.
- Experience of a fast-paced hire / rental operation
- Experience of a rental software is an advantage.
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams skills are required.
- An understanding or interest in engineering and drawings.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary & benefits
- COVID secure working environment
- Employee share scheme.
- Yearly performance bonus.
- A career path that is not limited.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your details and cv to.
National Trench Safety UK Ltd is an industry leading company that designs and supplies temporary works solutions to the Civil Engineering and Construction industry across the UK and the USA.
We are an equal opportunity employer.